Rosen Scholarship Alumni share how the scholarship has helped them pursue their academic and professional goals.
Tangelo Park Alumni Network
We need you to grow the culture of service started in 1994:
• Be a mentor
• Serve on the Tangelo Park Program Board
• Fill out the Alumni Survey
Donna Wilcox Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latifat Ogninni, email@example.com
Be a Mentor:
Mentoring Program Coordinator
Responsibilities for a college students include:
• Checking up on students during the semester either by email or telephone
• Reviewing goals and plans after graduation
• Providing a listening ear
Serve on the Board:
Meetings are held on a monthly basis on the last Thursday of the month at various locations in Tangelo Park and at South Middle School and Dr. Phillips High School. No meeting in April, July or December.
Fill out the Survey:
Your feedback is important. Click here to go to the survey!